- Hi, I’m Dr Alice Boyes, author of The Healthy Mind Toolkit (2018) and The Anxiety Toolkit (2015), published by PenguinRandomHouse. The ebook version of my first book, The Anxiety Toolkit, made the Wall Street Journal Bestseller list.
- I also blog for Psychology Today where my articles have received over 11 million views. You can find my other writing around the web, including at Harvard Business Review and GOOD magazine.
- Background: I’m a former clinical psychologist and researcher turned writer. My PhD research about relationships was published in the world’s premier social psychology journal (Journal of Personality and Social Psychology) in 2007.
- All advice is for general information purposes and may not be right for you personally.
- I switched from being a clinical psychologist to a writer so I no longer practice. Hence, I don’t offer appointments or personalized advice via email or social media.
- To get in touch, see Contact.