Positive Psychology For Beginners
I have been meaning to get around to this for AGES.
Since my blog has so much content, it’s hard for people to know where to start. So, I’ve made an short email series – Positive Psychology for Beginners. This makes it much easier, and hits the sweet spot between good for you and fun.
How It Works.
- You’ll get an email with a small activity to do once a day for three weeks, excluding weekends (so that you can use weekends to catch up anything you missed, 15 emails in total).
- It’s a “tasting plate” of positive psychology for beginners.
- It’s bite-sized.
- It’s an ideal introduction to positive psychology for complete beginners, or, if you’ve previously bought a self-help book but not read it all or you’ve powered through reading the book but not tried any of the activities.
- It doesn’t include suggestions about diet or exercise, which are important but can just sound like a lecture.
Topics include: Gratitude, Hope, Curiosity, Zest, Love, Four Types of Savoring, Self Compassion, Lovingkindness Meditation, and More.
This is a great personal happiness project to get started on, if you’ve been following my projects.
Buy Now (It has a money back guarantee because I know I’m sometimes shy about buying things online.)
Dr Alice Boyes
Clinical psychology PhD
Choose a Topic to Read More...
- 21 Days of Tips about Willpower (21)
- 30, 15, and 10 Day Personal Projects Guides (5)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) (39)
- Adult ADHD (7)
- Anxiety (122)
- Avoidant Coping (21)
- Bipolar Disorder (4)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) (120)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy CBT Podcast (2)
- Depression (93)
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT) (4)
- Exercise (4)
- Happiness (86)
- Healthy Eating (39)
- Mindfulness (15)
- Parenting (10)
- Perfectionism (1)
- Positive Psychology (36)
- Procrastination (13)
- Psychology Trends (7)
- Relationships (76)
- Self Esteem (60)
- Self-Compassion (11)
- Sleep (2)
- Social Anxiety (21)
- Stress (6)
- Travel psychology (3)
- Worry (17)